Ascent is working on multiple projects involving advanced computer vision, leveraging classic approaches as well as Machine Learning techniques. As a Graphic/Simulation Engineer you will work on multiple automated pipelines to process 3D Assets to improve visual fidelity, make them compatible with different Rendering engines, Web Visualizers, AR/VR applications and other.
The work we do presents interesting and unique engineering challenges, and you will have the possibility to be involved and have an impact on full solutions. As a member of the Engineering Team, you’ll be part of a highly collaborative team who can work closely together and help each other on different tasks. This will involve developing, testing and enhancing software solutions based on requirements from a multitude of stakeholders including tech and product leads.
- You will be working with the Engineering team to automate various pipelines for 3D Assets creation
- Architect and implement automated pipeline to augment existing 3D Assets
- Support internal simulation tools
- Write and maintain documentation for the work you produce
- Try new technologies that may make things better.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- Good understanding of games art production pipeline
- Good understanding of physic based rendering
- Experience with programming languages (C++ and/or Python)
- Good Linux and Windows knowledge
- 3+ Years working experience in 3D assets automated pipelines (Gaming industry or other)
Plus points for any of these
- Master’s or further education
- Experience with game production, fully understand art pipeline
- Experience solving different problems with art production, rendering, optimization
- Familiarity with software collaboration tools (git, Jira, etc.)
- Experience with Houdini (vex or python pipeline)
- Experience with Blender