Ascent Robotics is looking for a high-performing and experienced Product Marketing Manager, whose primary role is lead our outbound marketing activities. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
Product Marketing Manager is a key member of the sales team, reporting to the Head of Sales. We expect him/her to perform often independently and require minimal guidance/supervision, and to have excellent people skills, communication skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics.
At Ascent we are creating a passionate and engaging culture, combining the best of academia and product-led environments, providing a balance of structure and flexibility. Our approach encourages collaboration across all groups within the team, leading to creativity and innovative breakthroughs at the forefront of robotics.
- Design and develop all marketing strategies and programs; drive demand for our products with creative and innovative marketing practices.
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy, blog posts, presentations, advertisements and social media posts.
- Manage marketing budget and approval processes.
- Analyze marketing programs to determine effect on sales.
- Develop detailed plans for new product launches and manage implementation of launch plans.
- Manage and optimize lead management including lead scoring, lead routing, and efficient handover processes to the sales team.
- Work to maintain strong market intelligence, keeping up to date on consumer and societal trends, researching the strategies of our competitors and making recommendations for changes to our own strategies.
- Implement best practices in database management to increase data integrity and market reach.
- 6+ years of product marketing, product management, or digital marketing experience in the high tech industry.
- Experience working with commercial B2B SaaS applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in both Japanese and English and must be effectively able to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Proficient in using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack, Hubspot and JIRA.
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment.
- Interest in AI and/or Robotics.